Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Managing Your Cleaning Supplies

I think the most creative life hacks are those that are done with cleaning supplies. Maybe that is because those are the ones that I find most useful to myself.
Like this one here with a dustpan in a sink when the sink is not big enough.

Found this and many others at LifeHack.org

Or this one to make sure your sponge is never soggy.

This was found on Kat's pintrest
There are so many creative things that can make life just a little bit easier. All you have to do is try and unlock them.

3 comments:

  1. Agreed! Most of the times our lifes move so fast and we do not think about what things we can try and unlock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed seeing all your life hack posts. Especially the duct tape one. I always love to see people think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should make something like the binder clip, but not make it look like a binder clip. Million dollar idea :)

    ReplyDelete